Hadnall Village website
A Shropshire village mentionedAbout Hadnall
in the Doomsday Book 1089
Local pictures (- external site)
Church Field last update 30/8/14
Church's website external site
Hadnall & Astley News
Primary School external site
Friday Painters external site
Hadnall Parents & Toddlers
Hadnall Women's Club
Hadnall Bowling Club (external site)
Hadnall & District History Group
Walking for Health
Church & Church Fundraisers
Web links page
Hadnall Trainspotters - update(20/9/14)
Next magazine deadline:-
November 20th 2014
22nd September 2014
The September 2012 Floods. .
Click here for photos of the flood.
GOOD NEWS - It is hoped that there will be a scheme to prevent any more flooding of the culvert starting in the autumn of 2014! Preparations for the project continue - recent roadworks were part of this process!
Do you feel threatened by the potential risk of having your house flooded? Would you like a FREE assesment of risk from Shropshire Council? If so click here for details.
1 December 2013
Next meeting: Monday 10th November 2014, 7.30pm in the Village Hall. Members of the village are always welcome.
1914 - 1918
More pictures here
Saturday's Rummage Sale for the Playgroup raised £253. Thankyou to all those who contributed.
Hadnall Village Playground Maintenance
We need your help!
A working party is needed to action basic maintenance on the village playground next to the village hall.
Ground levelling, gap filling, fence staining and general equipment maintenance.
Anyone free to help would be greatly appreciated. Just turn up and join in.
Saturday 27th of September 10am to 1pm - 2pm to 5pm
Sunday 28th of September 12pm to 3pm (if required).
Er chief, are you the guy having a working party!
|Hadnall Events Diary
by Beth Prinz
Zumba Classes are held in the Village Hall every Wednesday 6.15 - 7.15 pm
25. History Group A general meeting + photos 7.30
29. Shrewsbury in digital pictures @ Women's Club 8 pm
1. Wed. Club. Entomology talk by Karl
Village Hall Committee meeting 7.30
8. Sew 'n Sews meet Hall Drive. 1.30
13. Women's Club Birthday Dinner @ New
Inn 7.30 for 8
14. W.I. Produce & Handicrafts Show. 7.30.
15. Pub Lunch @ Astley. 12.30
16. Coffee morning @ Vicarage 10.30 - noon. Crafts eve @ Wood Cottage 7.30
26. Ramblers leave VHCPk @ 10 am
Bowlers Presentation Lunch in Village
30. History Group AGM. 7.30
1. SEW ' n SEWS Christmas Craft Sale
10 am - 4 pm. Village Hall
5. Wed. Club meeting for Bingo etc. 2.30 Village Hall Committee meeting 7.30
10. Women's Club New Age Kurling 7.30
Hadnall Parish Council Meeting
11. W.I. A.G.M. 7.30
14. FLORAL ART with Margaret Thrower
Village Hall 6.30 for 7 in aid of Lingen
Davies Cancer Appeal
19. Pub Lunch @ Harlescott. 12 for 12.30
20. Bring & share Coffee Morning in VH.
10.30 - noon
Craft Evening @ Wood Cottage 7.30
23. Ramblers leave VHCPk @ 10 am
27. History Group. 7.30
11 Dec Village Hall Quiz
Mobile library Times in Hadnall - Mondays
Painsbrook: 9.20am - 9.30am
Willow Court: 9.35am - 9.55am
Chapel Road: 10.00am - 10.30am
Astley Lane: 10.35am - 11.15am
On the following Mondays:-
23 Sept 2014
Re-cycling Centre at Battlefield
Open every week day 8.30am - 5pm
Weekends and Bank Holidays 9.00am - 5.00pm
Except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day